Friday, August 1, 2008

Rib update

I’ve gotten a couple of questions about this, so I thought it good to share publicly.  I’ve been going to my physical therapy and acupuncture appointments for my costochondritis twice a week for the past two weeks.  While I’m not “cured,” I am feeling a fair amount better.  The pain had gotten a lot worse in intensity and duration over the month preceding the beginning of treatment, and I feel like I’m back to where I was pain-wise in early June.  I always feel the worst the day of physical therapy, though, because the manipulation and massage is really deep.  It takes about a day to bounce back from.  Moving forward, I’ll be going to physical therapy once a week now, and continuing with acupuncture twice a week for the next two weeks.  Hopefully we’ll just continue to make progress!

 

No comments: