Tuesday, September 2, 2008

29 weeks--in Portland

Home and settled from our last pre-baby vacation.  JMT and I had a great weekend away, but we could have used an extra day or two to really see everything we wanted to see.  As it was, we focused on some of the funky neighborhoods in and around downtown.  Downtown Portland reminded both JMT and I of an exceptionally walkable Boulder/Denver hybrid.  If we’d had another day, we would have driven out to the coast.  Next time!

Since it was only a three day trip, we still had Sunday and Monday to do work at the house.  Work on the nursery has begun!  Someone hauled off the guest bed on Sunday, and I did a major downstairs reorganization on Monday.  I probably overdid it a little, but I have a prenatal massage scheduled for tonight after work, so the timing was just right.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're the cutest damned thing...