Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In case you had forgotten that I'm round...

John took this photo of me this weekend when we were on our way home from Vail.  We would have liked to take more photos there, but unfortunately between the weather (cold rains) and having to get an early start home due to highway closures, we didn’t spend much time exploring.  We did get to see the last of the gorgeous Aspens in their golden splendor, the first snow of the fall, and spend some great time together.  It may well have been our last trip to the mountains without a mountain of baby gear in the trunk, so we did our best to enjoy it.

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Suddenly realized today that I haven't checked your blog in WAY too long. You look wonderful!!! Glad to hear the rib pain is gone. Just a few weeks left, right?

Rachel said...

New posts, Jen! I know you're hiding that recent picture. No fair!

Unknown said...

HAHA I just caught your title. I thought it said "around" the first time.

Yes, new posts please!