Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Overdue updates



Wow! It's been over a month. So much has happened.

JMT and I went on our much anticipated trip to Hawaii. This is my favorite photo. John took it at the beginning of an epic hike down to the bottom of the Wai'ipo valley, where we froliced on a black sand beach and climbed over boulders to get to the bottom of a 1200 foot waterfall. Unbelievable!

The week after we got back to Colorado, I had my 30th birthday. The day of my birthday was quiet and nice. I worked all day and then we went to my favorite local restaurant for dinner. That weekend, though, we had a big bbq at the house, and 40+ people came around. It was a great night.

The big news this month, though, is that I'm now publicly sharing the fact that I'm pregnant. Many of you readers know this by now, but now that we're out of the first trimester, it feels safe to put in print. We're due this November. I'm blessedly getting over the morning sickness, and hopefully the demise of the fatigue will be soon to follow.

So, stay tuned for baby updates.

-J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so so so so excited!