Friday, February 15, 2008

And so it begins

A lot going on this week, and so my vision of starting up a blog has materialized.

Stuff going on:
  • Dan left for Kuwait this morning. I have a lot more sadness over this than I thought I would.
  • Had a lovely V-day with JMT yesterday.
  • Planning mulitple trips and will need lots of input. Vegas and Hawaii in April, Ohio and North Carolina in May.
  • Craziness at work. Blech.

Not sure what I want to say about any of these things, nor whether anyone would read it if I did! I guess I'll ruminate on these subjects some more and post again when I have something to say.

In the meantime, if you have any ideas for fabulous activities on the Big Island in April, do tell.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The war sucks. I'm sorry. My prayers for your brother.

Planning to hit Oahu while you're here?? Or just the big island?