Friday, February 29, 2008

Ready for the weekend




After a long week, I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend. The best part is, my house is spotless going into the weekend, so I won't have to spend my precious weekend hours cleaning up.

As much as I've been longing for the weekend to come around, I don't actually have many plans. So here's a question for the masses... what should I do this weekend? Any good movies y'all can recommend, books I should read, or adventures I should pursue? My only constraint is teaching religious school on Sunday morning.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I think your Sunday would be best spent going to see either "Penelope" or "The Other
Bolyn Girl." Neither are bound to be amazingly moving flics, but at least they would be good fun.

Also -- to break up the winter, I think you should go out and buy some narcissus bulb to "force" on a rouded dish with stones and water. It is a great way to beat away the winter!

Me -- I'm drudging through housework and laundry with my jacked up lower back and bum. If only it would heal faster! Stupid clumsy me -- stupid cement stairs!

Rachel said...

By the way -- what's up with the picture on this post? It is super disturbing!

Jen said...

I was thinking about The Other Boleyn Girl... and I just might be able to get JMT to go, since his celebrity crush Scarlett is in it.

The pic... I liked how at first glance, it just looked like an, "Oh, its the weekend" graphic, but then if you look more carefully its actually quite stark. Its some album cover for a band I've never heard of.