Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Vacation

We finalized our plans for our Hawaii trip in April. We'll have 9 days and 8 nights on the Big Island. So send your activity ideas my way! So far we know we want to go on a helicopter tour of the volcano, do a kayaking trip that JMT found online, and ride ATVs at Parker Ranch in Waimea. We'd really like to go on a couple of hikes that aren't overrun with tourists. Any ideas?

We're only due to spend a couple of hours on Oahu, but we're talking about extending our layover there, so that we can hit up the Niketown in Honolulu and maybe get to see an old college friend I haven't seen in over a decade. A decade! Holy cow I'm old!

I also just finalized my plans to hit up Vegas with Rachel in *early* celebration of our 30th birthdays. Again... holy cow I'm old! I'm very excited about that trip too. I don't know what it is about Vegas that I like so much. I'm no a gambler... but I sure do like hanging out there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jenny Knight,

Don't ask how I found you. Ok ask, but I won't tell you it was with the help of Mandy Lewin. I see that you will be in Oahu in a few weeks and I have no idea what old college friend you speak of that oyu haven't seen in almost a decade, but I am here too and I would LOVE to see you and JMT and have you meet my husband. If you are at all interested in such a thing, email me at brownma1@gmail.com.

Much Love,

Melissa Brown