Friday, March 7, 2008

I will live to fight another day


I'm feeling a lot better today, though when I cough it still sounds like I'm about to kick it. My sunday-schoolers are participating in the service tonight, so I have to rally in a few hours here, get dressed in something other than sweats for the first time since Tuesday, and go to Temple. We have a potluck Shabbat dinner before services and I made some butternut squash and pear puree. Its so good! I can barely stop myself from devouring it before dinner tonight.

We had some excitement this afternoon. I went to open up the storage shed under the house, and a big raccoon was sitting there on top of the camping supplies. This means two things: 1)HOLY CRAP! and 2) THERE IS A RACCOON LIVING IN MY HOUSE! I know it's not technically in my house, but there are openings between the storage area and the bike room, so if he were wiley enough, that raccoon could be in my bedroom if he wanted to.

Enough of that. Hope all (two) of you readers have a lovely weekend. Tomorrow night is JMT's corporate gala. I have a super posh dress. If any of the photos are tolerable, I'll post them next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was the gala??