Monday, March 24, 2008

Updates




I’m *finally* starting to feel human again after three weeks with the flu and residual cough. Unfortunately, I passed it along to JMT, and he spent some time suffering as well. Overall though, we’re starting to get better. With the illness and the weather, not much has been going on lately. JMT's gala a few weekends back was nice, but the coughing and laryngitis put a damper on the evening. JMT and I forgot to have someone take a couple photo while we were there, so we took these of each other when we got home. Isn’t he so handsome in his tux?!?

Now that it’s spring break here for our teacher friends, I’m counting down the days till my Vegas weekend with Rachel (11 days) and our trip to Hawaii (24 days). Just enough time before them both to start looking for a new bathing suit and some breezy sundresses.

I heard from Dan through Mom & Dad the other day. He’d been working on a joint project with a British unit and says it’s the most important and rewarding work he’s ever done. He was also named Sailor of the Quarter for the winter quarter, and he’s hopeful this will translate into a promotion next go around.

No comments: