Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Oh No!


This is the evil monster that is living in my throat!

On Monday I felt pretty icky, but I didn't think much of it until this morning. I had a sore throat and other assorted symptoms. I don't know what prompted me to look at my throat in the mirror with a flashlight, but when I did I got concerned about the weird inflammation. Anyhow, I went to the doctor today and tested positive for the flu. Ironic, since I'm a stickler for flu shots, but the doc thinks that the mono likely lowered my resistance, and they've been having problems with the flu shot not being as effective this year.

So, if I've coughed near you in the past few days, I'm sorry! The doc prescribed the rest of the week at home so I don't infect anyone else. Here's hoping that JMT doesn't get it!

When I was looking for weekend ideas, Rachel suggested watching Weeds. Any other ideas? It's going to be a loooong week!

No comments: