Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm a big kid now

JMT and I have now reached adulthood.  No, it wasn't the birth of our child that got us here.  It was finally purchasing a set of matching dining room chairs.  They even match our table!
I ordered them on sale from West Elm, and they arrived today.  In a fit of domesticity, I assembled the chairs, cleaned the upstairs extensively (I even mopped!) and carried three loads of cardboard and bottles down to the city recycling dumpster parked down the street.

Hooray for daycare!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooooooh....West Elllllllmmmmm. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Jen! And thanks for posting some more Emma photos. . . I think I've been going through Emma-withdrawl since Christmas!

Jen said...

We've actually been eating dinner at the table now, instead of sitting on the floor in front of the coffee table.